haitangkitty: (Salakavala f5ve)
[personal profile] haitangkitty


Been busy with real life so i haven't had time or interest in fandom for a while. I deactivated my fandom bluesky account a while ago, i mostly had kpop mutuals and some LaDs mutuals too and i just have no interest to be part of those fandoms anymore.

I went to a few kpop events and realized i really don't care that much anymore about it ;_; Okay I do love KiiiKiii and I'm curious about Evan's solo album, but in general I'm kinda over the scene. Since i've spent so much money on kpop before I decided I might as well now support smaller artists instead of putting my money on predatory kpop industry. I've been listening to a lot of Kelela, Underscores, Tiffany Day, The Deep, Tinashe, FLO, Tyla, Ayra Starr, Adela, Helena Gao, and Lexie Liu lately.

I recently had my birthday. I went to a Korean BBQ! Last time was like three years ago so i was excited. A wonderful experience :3 Last week I also made Mayak Eggs for the first time myself and they were so tasty, it will definitely become a staple in my household.

There's still summer left and one week before my studies start. What do i wanna do? Watch films ofc, be less on social media and read by the sea. I wanna read a few new danmei before i go to a con with a danmei meeting. 


I finally got into some new BL:

Soul Mate (2026)
Netflix, 8 episodes

More realistic and heartfelt BL between a Japanese ice hockey player and a Korean wrestler in Germany.
It has a beautiful atmosphere, just my style.


SensUltra
Mobile game/gacha, Sci-fi

Uncensored BL game?? I had to download it. It also has a little bit similar features as LaDs so ofc i like it. Parallel universe, core energy, harem of guys wanting the MC etc. The game isn't perfect but it's been fun to play.


EDIT!!

APPARENTLY the South-Korean artist Effie made the demo for KiiiKiii's Candy Pink Magical Flip Phone and didn't get proper credits. The demo even sounds better...

Date: 2026-08-17 06:11 pm (UTC)
girlishpop: loona (Default)
From: [personal profile] girlishpop
belated happy birthday, i'm glad you had a good time! and yessssss new kiiikiii album is so freaking good, non-stop bangers from start to finish.. exciting in times where i feel like there's a lot of misses in kpop overall

Profile

haitangkitty: (Default)
haitangkitty

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
181920 21222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 07:41 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios